Saturday, August 28, 2010

New Year's Eve in Disneyworld

NewYear's Eve in Disneyworld is a special experience. I normally don't go to Disneyworld but this time I did - to celebrate the NewYear's Eve at the Magic Kingdom. Already, at 11 AM they had closed the gates and didn't let any new visitors in as they've filled the allowed quota (by the fire regulations) of 100,000 people. The park was packed! Waiting lines everywhere. But I was rewarded at night with a fabulous view of the Cinderella Castle. 

As it was getting darker, the Castle lit up. It looked so mysterious in the dusk that I actually felt like being transferred into a fairy tale. The castle changed its colors and I stood there, unable to take my eyes off of it. Just simply continued staring at it until it got completely dark. And then...



...the Castle sparkled with glitter. It totally knocked me out! I didn't expect anything like this. It was magica





People gathered in front of the Castle and waited for THE moment.


Right at midnight, the fireworks began.





The Castle continued changing its color along with the fireworks.




Should you go there if you like fireworks? Absolutely!







No comments:

Post a Comment