Monday, December 12, 2022

Welcome!

This blog isn't just about Monaco, one of the nicest countries on earth. It's about anything: travel, experiences, fun, food, people, animals, photography, and much more. I would like it to be a place where people can come to relax, enjoy some reading and photos, and, perhaps, find some travel ideas.

If this is your first visit, please click on 'Read more' for some essential information.

My big passion is travel photography. Wherever I go, I take my camera with me and come back home with thousands of photos. I do travel a lot - it's a big and meaningful part of my life. In fact, I've been traveling extensively for the past 30 years, and I plan to keep on traveling for as long as I can breathe. I want to share my trips with others: the images of a place, its atmosphere, people, nature, etc. The primary focus of this blog is travel images and travel tips and information, although there are other small and big topics I may write about now and then.

I must admit that I don't intend to write anything about my personal life. There are so many other topics to discuss. By the way, most likely you won't find this place to be the right one to discuss politics

A friendly reminder: this is not a place for bullies or rude people. You don't always have to agree with everyone, but this can be done in a civilized manner.

And, oh, English isn't my first language, so please be nice and don't pick on me if you spot a mistake or mitsake. I do my best. Nevertheless, the language of this journal is English. Please keep your comments in English only. For those of you whose native language isn't English, it's a good opportunity to practice. 

Also, I have to make it straight: there will be no ads in this blog, no matter how "important". I don't keep this journal for money but purely for fun. I do it mostly for myself in order to remember details about my trips. I don't collect comments and likes. If someone can learn something new from this journal or find a bit of helpful info, that's great! 

One more thing: the images you see in this blog are taken by myself, unless stated otherwise. If your website is non-commercial (for example, it is a personal blog/journal, Facebook/Twitter/etc., or a non-profitable website), and you absolutely can't live without my photos, you may copy and post them on your site. It would also be extra nice of you to mention their author. Thank you! 

For commercial use, please send me a private message to discuss the licensing of my hi-res images.

* * *

Update:

It's been years since I last posted here. I decided to "resurrect" this blog that I have abandoned as I was too busy, and add a bunch of new posts. These posts are a "backup" of my Facebook posts, so I will publish them with a date when those posts were created on Facebook. This is done for my own convenience as to remember easier when things happened, since I'm pretty bad with dates. I don't know what would ever happen to Facebook, but in case it goes belly up, I can have copies of those posts and photos here. I don't intend to be very active (actually, I don't know yet). I don't want people to feel obligated to comment on anything. If you enjoy looking at my photos, that's great!


No comments:

Post a Comment